Friday, July 1, 2011

What is this blog about?

Welcome!

You're in the right place if you want to ask questions about resumes, auditions, callbacks or what the director is looking for.

With my job in casting, I attend auditions and receive hundreds of e-mails from performers each year. I've had so many "What are they thinking?" moments. Sometimes it's not being prepared, sometimes it's being unprofessional, sometimes it's an unfortunate audition outfit. I'll feature some of these examples here as teaching moments. 

Of course, no amount of advice will help if you are not right for the role. I also can't promise I think the same way as all the other casting managers out there, but I can give you the tools to help you present yourself in the best possible way.

Click on the "Contact Me" button at the top and e-mail your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment